missional ywamer

A thinking ywamer, living in Seattle working out how to follow Jesus and be grounded enough to hang out. How can I be in YWAM and live out a new kind of Christian life.

Quote: Jesus had strong views about rich men and loose women, but they both enjoyed His company.
Rod White Eagle Wilson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

A YWAM thinker, trying to work out a missional life in YWAM

Monday, March 13, 2006

Bright Hope

I was walking around San Francisco last week with a bounce in my step. No really even a skip or two. I'm really excited about the future. We were looking at some art in SF, the colors were full of hope, bright morning colors, yellows and bright reds. Hopeful and I think I'm catching it. We also walked past Crate and Barrel the home furnishing store, it was not the same, very tame muted colors, lots of white but sterile. It reminded me of the church how we often try to be relevant but end up being tame and sterile.

Anyways I'm looking forward with hope and excitement.

What do you think the future looks like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home